Following the success of our in house seminar at the end of March we are providing this webinar for those who were unable to attend.
The new data breach notification scheme commenced on 22 February 2018 under the privacy laws.
These laws will affect a very broad class of businesses including any organisations:
- with an annual turnover of $3 million or more
- collecting tax file numbers
- providing health services
- trading in personal information
- that are credit reporting bodies
- providing services under Commonwealth contracts
- required to report to AUSTRAC
- operating residential tenancy databases.
In our webinar, we will explain how the data breach notification scheme works, give practical examples of data breaches and provide examples of steps you can take to help you ensure your compliance.
There will also be an opportunity for Q&A at the end.
We look forward to you joining us!