Positioning Yourself to be Successful
in the Post-Pandemic Period:
Life After COVID-19
Webinar, April 16
A friendly reminder to RSVP for tomorrow's webinar - certain to be of benefit to any organisation seeking to not only survive but thrive in the post-pandemic world!
How can businesses ride out the COVID-19 pandemic and position themselves to succeed once the crisis ends?
QJCCI Premium Members Hall Chadwick QLD and Macpherson Kelley are pleased to offer accounting and legal business insights on what steps businesses can take now to keep trading and, more importantly, to succeed in the post-pandemic period.
This interactive webinar to be held from 12pm-1.30pm on Thursday, April 16 will provide a brief overview of the below topics by Michael Cameron of Hall Chadwick QLD and Mark Metzeling of Macpherson Kelley, who are leading industry experts in their respective fields.
It will also devote over an hour of the webinar to addressing your questions and providing practical tips to be implemented immediately in your business.
Topics covered will include:
* Trading implications of COVID-19 for multinationals with Australian subsidiaries and for Australian entities (including FIRB, incoterms, regulatory requirements (TGA approval, compliance with ACL)
* Managing cash flow (including how to correctly prioritise payments)
* Considerations for effecting a stand down, or terminating employees
* Types of finance available to business, and how to obtain loans from the banks (including via government assistance initiatives)
* Restructure rather than restart – a look at what can be done now to enable a cost-effective restructure for your business in the post-pandemic period.
Helpful Resources & FAQs
Please note Hall Chadwick have a business support information page setting out information about financial assistance, eligibility and timing for government support.
Macpherson Kelley has also looked at what COVID-19 means for businesses and individuals and put together an extensive FAQ’s page on their website that includes their latest thinking and advice.
If you wish to ensure your question is answered, please submit it when registering your attendance.
We look forward to you joining us.
The QJCCI wishes to thank Hall Chadwick Qld and Macpherson Kelley for hosting this webinar.