From Tesla's partnership with Panasonic on renewable energy initiatives, to IBM Japan's work with Nippon Steel on blockchain technology, and Woodside Energy’s collaborations with Japanese energy company JERA, many AmCham Australia members are partnering with local companies in Quad countries or looking to grow into these markets.
Given this momentum, AmCham Australia is leading the first Quad Trade Mission and will take a high-level delegation to Japan this month.
OSAKA - KYOTO - NAGOYA - TOKYO
Wednesday 29 November - Friday 8 December
Industry, state government and academia executives from five Australian states are already registered for this mission to meet and learn from American and Australian success stories in Japan, and local Japanese trailblazers.
JOIN US on the pioneering Quad Trade Mission to Japan in 2023 where we will be:
- Visiting Microsoft's brand-new Artificial Intelligence Co-Innovation Lab in Kobe
- Touring IBM's Quantum Facility in Tokyo
- Exploring major Japanese and American manufacturing facilities in Nagoya
- Hearing from Boeing Japan's President William Schaffer in a Chatham House rules briefing during a VIP Reception in Tokyo
- Meeting with Australian Ambassador Mr Justin Hayhurst and his team at the Australian Embassy
- And engaging with multiple major American, Australian and Japanese multinational organisations through site visits and high-level roundtable discussions.
This is your last opportunity to join AmCham on this first-of-its-kind international trade mission.
Join us for the full program or split registration and attendance with another delegate from your organisation.
In developing The Quad Mission program, AmCham Australia are consulting with key partners including the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australian Trade and Investment Commission, the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the US Embassy and US Commercial Services, and AmCham Japan.
Questions and Registrations:
Call: 0482 168 363